Bakers’ Choice Membership Terms and Conditions
- Your Bakers’ Choice membership provides you with benefits such as providing Members with the ability to save recipes, add products to a shopping list, rate recipes and set recipe preferences.
- We may also provide Bakers’ Choice members (“Members”) with special offers communicated by email.
- Bakers’ Choice membership is open only to individuals. Membership is offered at the discretion of Bakers’ Choice who has the right to accept or reject any membership application at its sole discretion.
- When you register for the Bakers’ Choice membership on this website, you must ensure that the mandatory registration information you provide is correct and complete. Members must update any changes to their address or other details on this website immediately.
- Members must keep their password strictly confidential and not disclose it or share it with anyone. You are fully responsible for the use of your password and any orders placed under it, even without your knowledge. If you know or suspect that someone else knows or has used your password, you should notify Bakers’ Choice immediately.
- Your Bakers’ Choice Membership is non-transferable.
- Bakers’ Choice reserves the right to verify the validity of all members.
Use of Personal Information
- It is a condition of the Bakers’ Choice membership that a member consents and authorises Bakers’ Choice and Nestlé to communicate with that member via email, newsletter, letter, phone and other forms of correspondence to promote to and inform Members about the Bakers’ Choice membership and Bakers’ Choice and Nestlé products and other information that Bakers’ Choice or Nestlé believe may be relevant or of interest to Members. Not allowing Bakers’ Choice or Nestlé to communicate with a Member entitles Bakers’ Choice to discontinue a Bakers’ Choice membership.
- Members are responsible for ensuring that any correspondence it initiates in regards to the Bakers’ Choice comply with all applicable laws including without limitation any anti-spam legislation and the Privacy Act.
- Except as provided in any law which cannot lawfully be excluded or modified by agreement, Bakers’ Choice and Nestlé do not accept liability for any loss, damage, cost or expense, incurred or suffered by any Member, former Member or any other person in connection with a Bakers’ Choice membership, including (without limitation) a breach of these terms and conditions or any membership benefit or other reward, prize or giveaway.
Cancellation, disqualification or suspension
- A Member may cancel their Bakers’ Choice membership at any time by notifying Bakers’ Choice in writing. If a Member cancels their Bakers’ Choice membership, any entitlements they had will cease.
- Bakers’ Choice may suspend or disqualify a Member from the Bakers’ Choice membership for including but not limited to providing incomplete or false information or for breaching these terms and conditions. Bakers’ Choice may suspend a Member while reviewing the matter in further detail.
- Bakers’ Choice may cancel the Bakers’ Choice membership & program by giving Members one (1) months’ notice.
- Bakers’ Choice may change these terms and conditions at its discretion at any time. Bakers’ Choice recommends members periodically check these terms and conditions on www.nestle.co.nz/info/termsandconditions to ensure that they stay updated on the current version.
- If for any reason the Bakers’ Choice membership is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of Bakers’ Choice, Bakers’ Choice reserves the right to suspend the Bakers’ Choice membership.
- These terms are governed by the laws of New Zealand and the parties irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand and courts entitled to hear appeals from them.