Cupcakes with KITKAT fingers
6174.54 Ratings •
Crisp KITKAT fingers in a delicious chocolate cupcake. Get in my belly! Fingers in a delicious chocolate cupcake - yum!
Prep time35 min
Cooking time20 min
(plus standing and refrigeration time)
Select ingredients and add them to your shopping list
ADD TO SHOPPING LIST
In this recipe
NESTLÉ BAKERS’ CHOICE Dark Melts 290g
- Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan forced. Line two, 12-hole (1 tbsp/20mL) mini muffin pans with 24 paper cases.
- Sift flour and NESTLÉ BAKERS' CHOICE 100% Cocoa into a large bowl; add brown sugar and coarsely chopped NESTLÉ KIT KAT; mix well; make a well in the centre.
- In a medium jug, combine milk, egg, jam and butter; add to flour mixture; stir gently until just combined. Divide mixture evenly among prepared cases. Bake 15 minutes or until cooked through; transfer to a wire rack to cool. Make Chocolate Frosting.
- CHOCOLATE FROSTING: Combine NESTLÉ BAKERS' CHOICE Dark Melts and cream in a small microwave safe bowl; microwave uncovered on MEDIUM (50%) for 1 minute; stir. Repeat process in 30 second intervals until melted and smooth. Refrigerate 10-15 minutes; stirring occasionally until completely cooled (It is important to stir occasionally to ensure mixture does not set hard).
- Use electric beaters to beat until pale and fluffy. Spoon mixture into a piping bag fitted with a 1cm round nozzle and pipe mixture on the top of cupcakes. Decorate cupcakes with NESTLÉ KIT KAT pieces.
- NOTE: You will need to buy 1x185g pkt (11 pack) NESTLÉ KIT KAT Milk Chocolate Sharepack to make this recipe.
TELL PEOPLE WHAT YOU THINK:
GET MORERECIPESin your inbox