Salty-Sweet Lemon Beach Pie
4118.333 Ratings •
Taste summer in the creamy, zesty filling in this Salty-Sweet Beach Pie.
Prep time60 min
Cooking time0 min
+ cooling and refrigeration
Select ingredients and add them to your shopping list
ADD TO SHOPPING LIST
In this recipe
NESTLÉ HIGHLANDER Sweetened Condensed Milk 395g
- Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced).
- Process crackers until finely chopped. Add butter, salt and 2 tablespoons of the sugar; process until combined. Press mixture firmly over base and side of a greased 25cm removable-base flan tin. Place tin on oven tray. Bake 10 minutes or until browned. Cool.
- Whisk NESTLÉ HIGHLANDER Sweetened Condensed Milk, egg yolks, rind and juice in a medium bowl until combined. Pour mixture into base. Bake 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat egg whites and remaining sugar in a bowl with an electric mixer for 10 minutes or until sugar is dissolved and mixture is thick and glossy.
- Spoon meringue into large piping bag fitted with 1cm star nozzle. Pipe different sized peaks around edge to make a border. Bake 20 minutes or until meringue is lightly browned. Refrigerate until set.
TELL PEOPLE WHAT YOU THINK:
GET MORERECIPESin your inbox