Truffle Pavlova Wreath
61742 Ratings •
Our Truffle Pavlova Wreath is the perfect table centrepiece for your Christmas Day celebration!
Prep time105 min
Cooking time0 min
Select ingredients and add them to your shopping list
ADD TO SHOPPING LIST
In this recipe
NESTLÉ BAKERS’ CHOICE 100% Cocoa 190g
- Combine NESTLÉ BAKERS' CHOICE Dark Cooking Chocolate, NESTLÉ HIGHLANDER Sweetened Condensed Milk and crumbs in a large bowl. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- Preheat oven to 120°C (100°C fan-forced). Grease a large oven tray. Draw a 25cm circle on a sheet of baking paper. Turn, pencil-side down, on tray.
- MINI PAVLOVAS: Beat egg whites in a bowl with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Gradually add the caster sugar, beating until sugar is dissolved, about 10 minutes.
- Transfer meringue mixture to large piping bag with 1cm nozzle. Pipe 10 mini pavlovas around the inside of the circle. Make an indent in the top of each with the back of a spoon. Bake 50 minutes – 1 hour or until dry to touch. Cool in oven with door ajar.
- Roll 2 teaspoonfuls of truffle mixture into balls. Sprinkle one-third of the truffles with crumbled gold shimmer powder. Roll one-third in nuts and remaining in sifted NESTLÉ BAKERS' CHOICE Cocoa. Place on a tray; refrigerate until firm.
- Transfer mini pavlova wreath to serving plate. Decorate with fresh cream, truffles, cherries, chocolate curls and baby mint leaves, if desired.
TELL PEOPLE WHAT YOU THINK:
GET MORERECIPESin your inbox