Wonderful Tiramisu Cheesecake
123451 Rating •
Our Tiramisu Cheesecake is the perfect Christmas cake to enjoy this upcoming holiday season. Spoil your family and friends!
Prep time20 min
Cooking time0 min
(plus 4 hours refrigeration time)
Nutritional information per serving
Energy 1860 kj
Protein 7.5 g
Total Fat 32.1 g
Saturated Fat 21.8 g
Carbs 32.2 g
Sugars 27.8 g
Sodium 166 mg
Select ingredients and add them to your shopping list
ADD TO SHOPPING LIST
In this recipe
NESTLÉ BAKERS’ CHOICE Dark Melts 290g
- Grease base and sides of 22cm spring-form pan with baking paper.
- Using a food processer, process sponge biscuits until fine; with motor running add melted butter; process until just combined. Press the biscuit mixture evenly over the base; refrigerate while preparing the filling.
- Combine gelatine and espresso; stir until the gelatine dissolves; cool 5 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese and NESTLÉ HIGHLANDER Sweetened Condensed Milk in a medium bowl with an electric mixer until smooth. Add cream and cooled coffee mixture and mix well. Pour into biscuit based pan. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight until set.
- Spread melted NESTLÉ BAKERS’ CHOICE Dark MELTS over a tray, marble board or bench surface and let it set. Break into shards and press around edges of cheesecake to decorate sides. Top with dollops of whipped cream to serve.
TELL PEOPLE WHAT YOU THINK:
GET MORERECIPESin your inbox